Technical Engineering Administrative Management Support (TEAMS) BPA
The TEAMS BPA provides an easy-to-use platform to acquire professional services which may be used across the Office of the Secretary of Defense. These requirements typically necessitate the integration of several professional service disciplines such as management consulting, program management, engineering, scientific, environmental, advertising and marketing, human resources and financial management.
ANSER TEAMS BPA OVERVIEW
Our CTA Team is comprised of Analytic Services Inc. (ANSER) as the team lead, and Barbaricum, LLC, Canvas, Inc., Engility Corporation (Engility), and Logistics Management Institute (LMI) as the Team Members. The collective ANSER CTA Team offers their combined capabilities, GSA Schedules and past performances to respond to Washington Headquarters Services, Acquisition Directorate (WHS/AD) Technical Analytical Engineering Management Support (TEAMS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) requirements.
The ANSER CTA Team provides exceptional value
- The Team offers exceptional technical and analytical professionals with a proven record of support across OSD, providing the judgement, flexibility and responsiveness that can only come from a creative and experienced team. Each Team member is known across OSD as a provider of business improvement processes and our core subcontractor Ernst & Young, provides business improvement processes globally.
- Our Team provides proven, cohesive and established teaming relationships. This team was built based on existing successful collaborations and partnerships across OSD. We have worked together, we understand working together, we know how to enhance each other’s capabilities, and we will continue to jointly develop quality solutions for OSD clients.
- All members of the Team are well established and have experience managing and performing on multiple award contracts across the OSD customer space.
The ANSER CTA Team blends 3 large companies, 1 HUBZone certified Service Disable Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and 1 HUBZone certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) to provide the depth of expertise and experience needed to streamline the acquisition approach, optimize responsiveness and reduce cost.
BPA Scope of Services
TEAMS is a user-friendly, $995.0M, 5-year, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD)-wide Knowledge Based Services (KBS) vehicle that can be used by any OSD office to fulfill professional services requirements. These requirements typically necessitate the integration of several professional service disciplines. The ANSER Team can support OSD requirements for all the following (but not limited to) services:
- Program Management
- Engineering and Technical
- Science and Technology
- Financial Management
- Acquisition support
- Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- Intelligence and Operations support
- Education and Training
- Policy Development
- Incidental Information Technology