ANSER takes pride in its active small business collaboration program. We are committed to meaningful use of small businesses to support our numerous government clients.
Small businesses are an integral part of our economy and a critical determinant of our country’s ability to innovate. ANSER recognizes that small businesses provide employment, income, and other immeasurable benefits to their communities. ANSER is fully cognizant of its role in facilitating the development of small businesses as well as capitalizing on the wealth of specialized expertise available from those small businesses for our clients.
Our corporation is committed to assisting businesses that lack the requisite size to viably compete for large-scale projects. We have partnered with a broad variety of small businesses and seek long term relationships with the following small businesses:
- Small Business (SB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged WOSBs (EDWOSB)
- Minority Owned Small Business (MBE)
- Veteran Owned and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)/SDVOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone Small Business (HUBZone SB)
- Historically Black College/Universities and Minority Institutions (HBCU/MI)