SMALL BUSINESS PROGRAM
ANSER takes pride in its active small business collaboration program. We are committed to meaningful use of small businesses to support our numerous government clients.
Small businesses are an integral part of our economy and a critical determinant of our country’s ability to innovate. ANSER recognizes that small businesses provide employment, income, and other immeasurable benefits to their communities. ANSER is fully cognizant of its role in facilitating the development of small businesses as well as capitalizing on the wealth of specialized expertise available from those small businesses for our clients.
Our corporation is committed to assisting businesses that lack the requisite size to viably compete for large-scale projects. We have partnered with a broad variety of small businesses and seek long-term relationships with the following types of small businesses:
- Small Business (SB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) or Economically Disadvantaged WOSB (EDWOSB)
- Minority-Owned Small Business (MBE)
- Veteran-Owned and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB/SDVOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone Small Business (HUBZone SB)
- Historically Black College/University or Minority Institution (HBCU/MI)
ANSER continuously searches for appropriate partners using targeted outreach to the Small Business Administration's business opportunities web page and pertinent small business associations.
Our small business utilization approach is guided by the following principles:
- We ensure quality performance on our contracts.
- We obtain the best value/cost effectiveness for the Government.
- We promote the utilization of small business concerns (including socio-economic small business categories).
- We ensure responsive and fair management of the subcontracting process end-to-end (i.e., from subcontract requirement determination to subcontractor performance management and subcontract administration).
Our small business collaboration program works two ways:
- ANSER as prime selects small business subcontractors/teammates to pursue opportunities.
- ANSER teams on strategic small business set-asides and other small business opportunities where ANSER can bring strong decision analysis capability to the team.
Descriptions of ANSER’s capabilities are available on this site. Please review and indicate which areas you have qualifications in and are interested in discussing.
Please contact us for more information on how ANSER can help your small business.