To remotely connect to ANSER, select one of the options from the left-hand menu. A description of each link is below.
- SIMS & Webmail: Use this link if you are using a non-ANSER managed device (i.e. a home pc or client pc). This connection provides access to SIMS, Webmail, Citrix VDI Instructions, and Corporate Notifications and Events List.
- CITRIX VDI (ACE): Use this link to access a virtual desktop with access to internal resources such as ACE, network drives, and the full Outlook Client.
- UNANET Time Entry: Provides direct access to the corporation’s timekeeping, and expense-reporting platforms.
- SUBK Time Entry: Gives ANSER subcontractors and consultants access to the corporation’s timekeeping and expense-reporting platforms.
- Partners Sites (EMOSS): EMOSS is our collection of external collaboration sites that provide ANSER employees with a platform to work with our partners. Partners with an EMOSS portal account may login here. Employees should login using one of the above VPN links, then access EMOSS as normal.
- Ethics Training (Navex Learning Management System): Get familiar with issues to avoid problems and know when to seek advice. The materials will help you to become a better-informed employee and will assist us in helping you more effectively.
- ADP: HRIS (Human Resource Information System) and Payroll System